The role of the altar serve is integral to the celebration of Mass. Their primary role is to assist the priest in the celebration of the liturgy during Mass. They should conduct themselves in an attentive, reverent, and prayerful manner.
Altar servers must:
- Be at least in the 4th grade and have received the sacraments of Baptism,
Penance, and Eucharist.
- Attend Mass regularly
- Attend CCD
Altar server responsibilities:
- Arrive at Mass 15 minutes early
- Be robed and ready before Mass starts
- Check for special instructions
- Be attentive and respectful on the Altar
Altar server training is two sessions held in the fall, both being mandatory.
Thank you for your willingness to serve! Our parish is deeply grateful for your commitment to service at the altar. Your service and dedication are important to our parish.
Please refer to the liturgical schedule for assigned duties. Please refer all scheduling needs to the Parish Office.
For more information, please call the Parish Office at 601-924-6344, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org