As adults, our faith grows and deepens based upon our life experiences. Education in our faith does not end with Confirmation. As we mature in life, we seek to better understand our faith and further our spiritual education.
Coffee and Creed is Holy Savior’s new adult education class. Varying topics and presenters will meet weekly to foster faith and fellowship, and lead in-depth discussions of our faith and Jesus Christ.
Classes meet weekly on Sundays at 9:30-10:20 a.m. in the Religious Education Building.
Fall 2019 Schedule:
- Sept. 8 Stephen Martinolich – Monasticism
- Sept. 15 Dena Kinsey – 2000 Years Church History in 45 minutes
- Sept. 22 Betty Cox – Why Do Catholics Do That?
- Sept. 29 Arnie and Lois – Marriage Sacrament
- Oct. 6 Arnie and Lois – Marriage Enrichment
- Oct. 13 Church Fall Fest
- Oct. 20 Dena Kinsey – Practical Parenting From a Catholic School Principal’s Perspective
- Oct. 27 Stephen Martinolich – Non-monastic religious orders, military orders, etc…
- Nov. 3 – Chris Halliwell – Holy Land (Tentative)
- Nov. 10 – Chris Halliwell – Holy Land
- Nov. Chris Halliwell – Holy Land
- Dec. 8 Charlie – Advent
- Dec. 15 Charlie – ??
Please see the bulletin or calendar for class topics.